EGALI is a cooperative made up of farmers, cattlemen, beekeepers and bakers Gallicians, committed to the environment, and with dignifying the work of the field.
In addition the whole project has as cornerstone the consumption of ecological products.
As basic pillars of the project is its corporate social responsibility that includes the following points:
- Guarantee the quality of products based on objective criteria.
- Certification of CRAEGA (Regulatory Council of the ecological agriculture of Galicia).
- ISO 22000
- Guarantee a fair and equitable price.
- Guarantee a quality product.
- Re-evaluate work in the field.
- Guarantee a decent, viable and lasting way of life for all partners.
- Preserve, guard and watch over policies that respect our animals and the environment.